Book directly with us and get the best price
- Reservations are first valid with 50% anticipation of the rental fee. The total amount must be paid 30 days prior the expected arrival date. If the reservation occurs 30 days or less before the arrival date, the rental fee must be paid in full, in order to assure your stay.
- Every reservation has to be sent and confirmed via email by the administration of Chez Manany
Chez Manany accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: VISA and MASTER CARD payment through our website.
- Cash in American dollars. Personal and traveler checks (subject to restrictions)
- Through bank transfers to Banco del Pacifico Ecuador.
Account holder Wilson Guillermo Gallegos Constante, owner of Chez Manany. The guest should note that any charges or fees that are incurred by a bank transfer (regardless whether domestic or foreign) are not to be paid by the property owner).
There is also an Accreditation Fee in Ecuador, you will need to add 10 USD to every transfer.
In case of a cancellation the following fees must be taken into consideration:
- Before arrival date; 30 days or more – Cancellation Fee 50% of total amount.
- Before arrival date; between 29 and 15 days- Cancellation Fee 60% of total amount.
- Before arrival date; between 14 and 0 days- Cancellation Fee 100% of total amount.
Chez Manany works with the published tariff . We happily offer a commission of 10% to Travel agencies or operators. Please notice this commission is only from accommodation rates. Ecuadorian Tax is 12% and it is not included in the price.